Friends.....
Friends.... what really constitutes a friend? As I look back on my life, I look back at all the pple that have come and gone. Some that I had consider friends, some that I still consider friends. I have learn that pple come and go in your lilfe, so when a person exits my life, it doesnt affect me as much as it used too....
So, what do I consider a friend? I consider a friend as someone who has been there thru the good times, and the bad times... someone who doesnt judge you or is quick to hold a grudge for some mistake that you may have done... a person that you are comfortable to talk to you,a nd share parts of your life with.... we all go thru changes, its apart of life... but friends who can adapt and accept your changes, while at the same time, dont change too much themselves.... remember my friends, be there for me, and I will be there for you... stab me too many times, look out!!!
In honour of that, I would like to make a shout out to a few of my closest friends.. the ones who have been there for me.... Kimmie, Marky, Mare, Ro, Laney, Matter, Char, C-Thom, & Rick...there may be others I missed, but these are the ones that come to my mind right away..... thxs for everything!!!

4 Comments:
Welcome to the blogging world bro!!
You can always count on me!!! CS
Sorry it took so long for me to read your blogs. Like I said, I'm an old grandma and don't know what "blogs" are :) Pretty neat though.
Thanks for mentioning me as one of your close friends. Likewise, I know I can always count on you.
you're one of my closest friends too, buddy! and despite what happened in the past, you'll always be the older brother I've always wanted! Thanks for everything!
Post a Comment
<< Home