King and da Great One!! Happy Ani!!!
Happy bdays to two of the most influential pple in my life so far to date….. homeboy on da 8th, and da greatest sports influential guy, Da Great One!!! , who turns 50 tomorrow!!!....
I Happy bdays to two of the most influential pple in my life so far to date….. homeboy on da 8th, and da greatest sports influential guy, Da Great One!!! , who turns 50 tomorrow!!!.... more importantly, happy three years on the 13th to Deb!!!.. still putting up with me, hey???... I got her a night at the West Ed Mall in the Fantasyland hotel in May in the Polynesian Room…should be fun…… she got me tixs to see Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy in concert… they were all so funny… Larry the Cable Guy was my fav… crossing those boundries, but so funny…….
I had a mixed weekend…. I played hockey Friday night, but substained a rib injury, that has caused me to miss my hockey on Sat, and volleyball last night….. I am hoping I didn’t cause a crack or anything too serious… I am telling myself it is a deep bruise…. Four days later, and only a slight improvement… hurts when I turn, twist, raise my left arm up, cough, sneeze, breathe, you name it….. still hopeful that it isn’t serious…. Pple tell me to see the doc, but I am stubborn in my ways… don’t like docs unless absolutely need too…. I was thinking, why it appears that it is always Mike and I that get hurt…. Prob cause we are real hockey players, unlike Harv, who has no talent…hahahahahaha… how you like dat Harv???... whatever the reason, so be it…. This is my second serious injury since I started playing shinny hockey 10 yrs ago or so, with my concussion being last year…. Add that to my ongoing back issues from softball last summer, I may be getting old…. But I will not give in…hahah
I did get to use my gift cert for a massage a Stillwater Spa at the Hyatt…. One hour deep massage from a cute girl name Chelsea… let me start off my saying NO, I did not have a “happy ending”…. I know that is what those guys out there are wondering…. it isn’t that kind of place… at times, it was painful, but I prided myself in not flinching or tensing… wanted to get all the knots out…. By the end, I noticed my towel was drenched in sweat from my head…hahahah… who knew it was suck a workout… but it really did feel good…. Maybe too good… as soon as I went home, I crashed in bed for a few hours of nap time…my muscles were so fatigued… but the spa was really nice…. Locker room I had all to myself at the time I was there… there was a steam room and sauna at my disposal…. place was really clean… had a granola bar there, huge soft bathrobe, and plenty of towels… very nice experience… I prob come back… but it is quire expensice…like $120/hr for my massage???....
prior to this, Deb and I took Jordanna to her Gymnastics class…it was very cute to see her doing gymnastics….. dat girl is so adorable….
This afternoon, went to Sushi motto with Kat and Wingnut….. its been prob four yrs since us three hung out in the same place together… weird, yet nice to finally get you two back together again so we can all hang out…. Now, I don’t have to be the mediator/pig in the middle…hahahah… about time girls!!!.... you both so stubborn!!!
Last week, we started our winter session for vball with a 2-0 record…. great start and very good, fun , and close second match… we choked the first set 24-25 after being up 24-20…..we won the second set easily, but came back down 11-14 to win 15-14 on my four serve points….felt good to not choke on my serve, and better yet, our team not choking….. Wed, Deb and I finally hit the 1 cent rib night at da Irish pub in Brentwood…it was really good… they have 8-9 different kinds of sauces….. we tried honey garlic and teriyaki…. I would def do this again…. Fri, Deb got a chance to go to some WMF work thing celebration at the Germain Rest… once she realize it was free bar, she stayed longer than expected… glad she got a chance to get out and have fun while I was da DD for her….
Last weekend, we got to check out the Green Hornet….. hmm…. not theatre worthy at all…Seth Rogen was annoying, and not even a real superhero… he had no powers, but worse, didn’t save anyone or do anything….Kato did all da work…. It was a disappointment…. Rent it, if you must see it…..
The weekend before that was my bro’s bday weekend….. his bday fell on a Sat this year… so I took him out for lunch at the Broken plate in Crowfoot with Won and Deb….. good food… had a nice Lamb chop meal…. King even got a chance to break a plate….. after than, we got some craves cupcake…. But man, was it cold that day…. The first few weeks of Jan was so damn cold!!!..... that night, I saw my beloved Colts lose to the Jets in the first round… sucked!!!... now all that is left al the Steelers and the Packers, with two of the top 5 QB’s I prob dislike…. Whatever… who to cheer for??... what is the lesser of two evils?? Hmmm…. 11th, got to have lunch with Manio and his crew at the Keg… it helped that J knew someone there, and they gave us like 50% off or something… only cost me like $12, which included covering John’s meal…. Good lunch boys!!!... poor Rizz…. Only gal there, and having to listen to our sports talk….hahaha..
What did we do for New Years eve???...... nodda… Deb was out by 11pm, but I stayed up til past midnight… just enuf to text all my great friends….. so we are off and running for 2011….. lets go!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home