The next purchase!
Ok folks, the days of sharing my cell phone with my bro is over. My bro and I each got a new cell phone today. Its kind of exciting. I am up late trying to read the manual about my new phone. My phone died, so I cant download music off the PC, or better yet, choose my ringtone yet. I guess I will have to wait til tomorrow. I guess it didnt help talking on the new cell phone for over an hour( thanks to the person who kept me on the new phone so long, you know who you are, princess!!!) . Guess I had to call a few pple first to tell them about my new cell phone. For those of you who havent got a call yet, its on its way!!! I got myself a Samsung A950. Its pretty nice. So folks, if you want to get a hold of me, call my new cell phone. What is my number? Well, I guess your going to have to ask now, dont you? As for the old cell, it is going to be deactivated at the next pay cycle. So, as of Sept 16/06, it will be no more. Talk to you all soon on my NEW cell phone.

2 Comments:
Man, now I want a new cell...even though I got mine just in Feb!!! :P
No,your not princess, Nha..... But princess knows who she is, and that is btwn her and I.......hahahah...
Post a Comment
<< Home