Hangin' w/ Kim and Lee.... take advantage of my friendship..
I hung out with Kim( my best friend) and Lee (another one of my closest friends) today. It been awhile, but it felt like the ol' days, when I first moved to Calgary.... back than, we were all single and just hanging out.... no strings attached, having a good time.... I missed those days, but with time, you have to move on and adapt to the changes all around us..... still it was very good to hang with you girls again, even though it was a little nostalgic..... we went for Dim Sum at Grand Central..... conversatins were so relax and free, I felt so at ease talking to you girls.... I will remember what I was thinking and feeling when your three "friends" came over to our table and talked to you girls.... I didnt know hat to do, so I just kept eating, while you two talked to them... it must have looked so funny...... do I stop eating and listen to the conversation??? do I pretend to be interested in these pple??... Nope, I kept eating!!...hahaha.. man, we ate tons... I havent ate so much Dim Sum in awhile.... to work it off, we went for a walk all the way to your ol stomping grounds at Crescent Heights..... must bring back the memories..... its so true, the "what if" question..... what if we were not introduced by Dan.... what if you guys never became friends in school... what if this, what if that... where would our life be right now??... whatever!!... glad my path took us where we three are still friends.... Kim, see how good it is without Markie?? he should go away more often...hahaha... only kiddin!!!
Yeah, I had bubbleatea twice today..... I also dropped off a Xmas gift and headed over to Harv's house at night to watch hockey.... dude, your girl is cute kid.... either your not the father, or the looks are from Darla's side!!...hahaha... hockey was good on both Fri and Sat night... I went extra hard..... on a side note, I have a friend who is having problems with their "partner"... wish you the best, and hang in there..... do what is right for yourself... dont take so much B.S.... as with any good friend of mine, I will be there for you... just give me a ring..... You friends of mine out there know how I am, and I am there for any of you in time of need..I think my record speaks for itself.. that is what happens when you are single, you have more time on your hand... so take advantage of it before I find someone (if I find someone....)....hahahahah..

2 Comments:
Boston! Yeah, it was totally awesome hanging out with you and Kim. It was definitely like old times. To be honest, I find that it's a lot better than old times for some reason. So much more crazy and fun. Man, all I can say that I'm glad that you and Kim were there for the "encounter". And yesterday, I thought about you munching away while I was sweating bullets and I had to laugh outloud to myself. Life is so weird. AND I was talking to you on the phone when I saw butthead #1 at the mall! Maybe it's you Bo that's causing all these encounters!!!
Love ya babe!
Peace out!
Bo, you'll find someone. We'll just have to advertise you a bit more in the newspapers and the internet! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home