Friday, November 24, 2006

Back from Hongcouver!!!

Yes, I am back from Vancouver.... all I have to say is I ate like a pig, lived a life of luxury, and just relaxed..... First of all, let me say that my cousin's baby, Cameron, is absolutely adorable.... just adorable!!!... she did spew on me once, but I am sure she was laughing inside...I sure enjoyed carrying you and playing with you.....Its too bad that the next time I will see her, she will probably be a year old.... too bad they dont live in the same city.... oh well, what can you do..... thanks to my cousins for all the bundles of food they stuffed me with, their hospitality and accomodations.... I stayed with Jacko, but he worked everyday, so Aim picked me up around noon and we usually went shopping before heading to her house... I had for lunch, Dim Sum at Metro Mall, Korean at Metro Mall food court, Shanghaism or something at Dynasty Garden, and PorkChop and BBQ spareribs with mushroom gravy over spaghetti at Allelujah.... supper, we had viet, Curry Beef Briskets with duck, chicken, and pork the second night at Aim's, Sushi the third night, and finally, black bean ribs and beans with beef at Aim's again.... squeeze in bubbleatea everyday, and I was stuffed and bloated every night... I am afraid to weigh myself..... yikes!!...back to exercising for me.... thanks again to Alfred and Aim and Jack..

Special thanks to those who made me carry excess weight back on my trip..... Princess with your 50lbs suitcase, and Nerissa (with Ap and Pat) for her 4 dozen bakery stuff..... all I had was one little bag, and you guys all made me bring back more....my back, my sore back!!!...hahahah... the flight was ok... little over an hour.... still hate the landing...man, there were some stiff landing.... thanks to all those who made me call long distance...aka..LH ESQ, Wingnut, transfer Girls..... Wingnut hope you enjoy Red Deer and Edmonton...remember...watch your back!!!!

Van City was constantly raining... most of the time, I missed the rain, but not the last day...it poured on me...i got 9-10 hours sleep every night, despite the noises I heard from the neighbours upstairs.... I think I was below their washroom.... plus, the place had bad pipes.... i kept waking up at night... oh well.. i got to sleep in....hehehehe

All I have to say is as much as I like hanging with my cousins and being in Vancouver, there is nothing like being at home!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Special thanks to those who made me carry excess weight back on my trip..."

WOW...you grow your own love handle by stuffing your face in Van City...the nerve to blame any one of us is simply uncalled for...grow up & take responsibility for your own action! x)

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you stuffed yourself like a pig in Vancouver but how is that any different then what you do in Calgary?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home