Bubbleatea, Happy Birthday Lee and MOM!!!
There is a new bubbleatea place, in da house! What makes it worse is its right by the hockey rink where I play hockey. Talk about easy access. I believe its called Bubbo Tea, and I hit it twice this weekend.
Friday, we said goodbye to a couple of more co-workers. It was Leslie last week, and this week, we lost Dave and Joanna. Good-bye to both of you and good luck. I did head to Joanne's good-bye lunch on Wed at Ric's Grill. Laney and I split a Club Sandwich and soup. It was ok, but my stomach was still not feeling the best. Its ok now, so that is over with now. Laney and I headed to my mom's restaurant on Friday for lunch to wish her a Happy Birthday on Sat..... of course, a free buffet is nice also....hehehehehe........Mike and I headed to the bubbleatea place before hockey that night. Its a small, quiet place. The drinks are a little more priceier, but you save on the gas and stuff from driving downtown. I was invited to Lee's bday thingy at The Whiskey, but didnt go since it was so late and so close to hockey time. Anyways, hope you had fun Lee, and Happy Birthday gal. Hope you had fun, got drunk, and got lucky!!!...hahahah
Sat, I went to Dim Sum with Mare and Peter. Its been like years since I went out for a bite or drinks with Peter. Good to see you again. We will have to do it again soon. After Dim Sum, I went and stopped at the bubbleatea place again. Yes, that is twice in one weekend. That night, I was suppose to goto The Garage for the softball team year end windup, but got lazy, and stayed home to watch hockey before playing hockey. It was ironman, as we played 4 on 4 hockey, since only 11 showed up. Could have went to bubbleatea again after hockey, but I resisted temptation.
Sunday, I just stayed home and watch all the games. Getting ready for the big Indy-Pats game right now, and trying to cook some Soya Sauce Chicken. Hope it turns out ok. Go COLTS!!!!

2 Comments:
that bubble tea place is mad expensive! :P
Mind you he's not there for the bubble tea...hence the regular visits regardless of affortability ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home