Week update.. oh well..old friends...
Yes, its been a whole week since I updated this... guess I am getting lazy...hahahah.. well, lets see what I have been up to... Friday, I brought my car in to have the SRS light finally looked at.... man, dealing with the dealership can be a pain...no, it is a pain!!!. I brought my car in at 7:30am.... i called at 12:30pm and at 1:30pm for updates on it..... they stated they would let me know what the problem was.... well, suffice to say, I never recd a call til 2:30pm.... apparently, the light was caused by some old use of coding or something, and they just fixed it.... if the light comes again, I would have to replace the whole system which will cost over $300 bucks or somethng...WHATEVER!!! Mechanics suck, dealerships suck, it just sucks period.....
Off of that spew. Friday night, I was to head to Ric's Grill after work with the RBC gang, but I had issues with the car so I ended up at home.... after that, I went to play poker at Hubie's house.... they decided to play a different version where you buy in $20 whenever you are out of cash, and chips were par to the money you put in, and non-blind players would ante 50 cents. Suffice to say after an hour and half, I was down $85 after five buy ins... I was more than happy to get the call from King to pick me up for hockey.... I didnt win a hand and didnt like the style of the game.... I wish I had drove, cause I would have been gone sooner.... oh well... Hockey sucked on both Fri and Sat nights since I got stuck playing D for most of the game... oh well...
Sat night, Won and I took Mare out for her bday supper.... we headed out to Sakana for sushi, as usual... let me just say, Mare, your still the hottest Mary I know!!!...period!!...howz that???...hahaha.. maybe we will hook up Sat for Dim Sum with "your crowd"....Happy birthday again!
Sunday, got a chance to catch up with an old friend....Slick Rick, your still the same old loser you have always been...Too bad you didnt live in Calgary.... I would school you in softball and hockey.... you would see what a real athlete looked like.... Nevertheless, it was good to hear from you again...glad you are doing well, and I hope your wife and your new store, is a huge success...Cant believe how times flies and how big your kid has gotten... it just seemed like the other day that you had your kid... maybe one day, I will be brave enough and come out to Winnipeg...
Finally, a shout out to some old friends who contacted me this past week... good to hear from all THREE of you... you know who you are.... J, M, and L......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home