Return of hockey...GO OILERS!!!
Yes, hockey has returned..... the Oilers opened up the season with the Battle Of Alberta...... chalk one up for the good guys!!! 3 to 1, Oilers!!!... My bros and I watched the whole game together.... also, it was nice to text message everyone and trash talk them, especially after they won...hahahhahahaha.... nannnaaannnaa nnnaaannnaaannaaa hhheyyy hhhhheyy hheyy...GOODBYE!!! Oilers rule!!!
Also been trying to enter all my data for the hockey pool I am running at work.... it takes forever... one team takes about 15 minutes to enter the data... I am done inputting 12 teams so far... few more to go... guess this is what happens when you use a free site to keep track of the hockey stats (onlinepools.com)... good luck to all, even though I am going to win!!!

5 Comments:
Go Oilers Go!
Good to see the nucks won again tonight in OT and Bert had a 4 point nite in Florida.
If the Oil wins on tomorrow you will get the last laugh. Perhaps you can also lick the Oiler Tattoo and stick it up Cory's...u know where! :)
Hopefully we'll see both the Oils and Canucks making the playoff this year.
"abc"
PS USTILLSUK
maybe if you learned how to type without looking at ur fingers, u could get things done faster! :P
go Oils go!! :P
FYI I dun look @ my fingers as often as U do...from what i heard fr da grapevine that's what ya do "during" ya hobby/favourite activities....yikes
oops...I just realized that Havok is the author of the previous comment. My reply was meant to be a shot towards Stinger - which he fully deserved.
Sorry if I offended U...heheheheh
Happy thanksgiving.
I think everything about you is offensive!!! nuf' said!!!...heheheh
Post a Comment
<< Home