Monday, October 02, 2006

My first haircut...

Yes, that is what I did. I gave myself my first haircut. I took the razor, with the 1/2" clip, and buzzed away. I must say, it is a lot harder than one can imagine. The back is so much harder and frustrating. Its hard to reach in the back of the head. Won said it looked fine, but I think he was just trying to be nice. There are parts of the back of the head near the neck that I want to shave off with a regular razor. Unfortunately, I cant see back there very well. The test is to see what my co-workers think. They are pretty blunt about things, so I will know how well I did soon. Maybe I can get Mater to help trim and shave a bit of the back area for me, if needed. I guess we will see. I think next time, I will think twice about doing it myself, and maybe just let my hair stylist do it. If I am lucky enough, maybe some girl will do it for free for me...heehheheh... we will see.

5 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Havok said...

It's not that hard...stop being a sissy! :P

haha...j/k...

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He doesn't have to try very hard. He IS a SISSY- and I ain't joking.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Stinger said...

WOW!!!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Havok said...

lol harsh yo! only i can say that because who's my bro...who the heck is anonymous? :P reveal urself!!!

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's just say he's like a SISTER to me (and possibly everyone if that meant any consolation to you Havork... heheheheh :) Yes the nerve of that Anonymous said...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home