Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Cross training and having the whole house....

The last couple of days, I have been cross training for a few hours with Ella and Joanne in reconciliations.... learning a new desk can be so boring and so frustrating...... its almost as bad as learning a new job at a new company... you have to sit there and just listen, take notes, and retain new info.... oh how I hate that... I am the mindless type that like to moves around or do whatever, when I want... my mind drifts easy... oh well.... despite that, I did learn a little bit, which may help me understand how things work better down the road..... plus, the girls were very good and very patient with me, and I got to know them a little better.... I wonder if they could tell when I zoned off or was falling asleep at times.....hahahahah.... the RBC gang, less K K and Sandy, went to lunch for C-Thom's bday at Moxie's...I ordered my usual, club house sandwich..... he is also leaving for Mexico tomorrow, lucky bastard!! By the way, I forgot to welcome K K to the ATB team... good to be working with you again.... I have yet another person to pick on and all, to laugh at my craziness...hahahaha... now, if I can only get Char over....

Tonight, I also had the whole house to myself.... sometimes I dream of having my own place, to do whatever I want, and not have to worry about others..... but than again, the trade off is I would probably get lonely and bored at times..... but it was still nice to have the whole house to myself, even though i just took a nap......

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Havok said...

I like having the house to myself too! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home