Hockey and Sushi
Its been awhile since I have updated my blog. But, there really wasnt much that I have been doing this past week. Ap and Princess came back from holidays, yet I am still trying to catch up with my work. Survivor 13 started this week, which means the start of the Survivor Pool. Go Stephanie Favor!!! I talked to an old friend everyday, as she recently hurt her back, and I wanted to make sure she was ok (for that is what a real friend does for a friend). Congrats to Nha!! you know what I mean.I had wings and bubblea tea with her on Thurs!!
Weekend so far has not been too exciting. Our Sat night hockey started up again. In terms of goal wise, I had my best weekend.ever, I think. I netted 5 on Friday, and 7 on Sat. 12 goal weekend. That is more than I scored in my personal life ever.. by 12....hahahah. Good to see Ro again, as King and I went met up with her for lunch at sushi boat. Wow, $60, an expensive lunch. The bad thing to happen is the formation of one fo the biggest zit ever on my right side of my chin. Hate them. It hurts, and it is so visible. How embarassing. Oh well, have to live with it. Those of you who have seen it, know how big it is. Guess we all get them, but every few months, I get a gigantic one that scares probably the most toughest person. Zits, you suck!

2 Comments:
I hate getting zits...I feel like I'm still a kid when I get them :P
Oh, and congrats on the goals bro!
Post a Comment
<< Home