Hockey and Stag.. More drinking.
Had another busy two days. Friday night started with me heading to Brewsters after work with Shan, Mel, Jeff, and Tom for a few drinks. There were others, but they bailed. I will find out why, so be prepared on Monday for me hunting you down!!! You know who you are....hahahah.... After that, I got myself ready for my first hockey game for the new season. With my skates sharpen, I was able to net 4 goals for the night. I missed on my first breakaway for the year, with my patent backhand. Might have to try the spin-a-rooni one next time. I got crushed a couple of times, so I have been aching today. The worst being my right wrist, which I cant turn, both lower parts of the back, and my left butt muscle. Yes, its good to feel the pain again.
Sat, I lounged around the house early in the day, recuperating and watching Federer advance to the finals, where he will meet Roddick tomorrow. Later, I watched Sharapova win the ladies final over Henin-Hardenne. These are two of my favourite female tennis players, so it was nice to watch wihtout stressing too much over it. However, I didnt like the way Sharapova celebrated after the match. I also didnt like the way she tried to "fire herself up" during the match. Why cant we just do our job quietly and professionally? I guess that would be boring at times if we didnt have a little antagonizing by the players. PLus, we all cant be the same, how interesting is that?
That night, Won and I headed to Roy's stag party. We went to FUEL for supper and drinks with 8 others, and than to ......errrrrrrr... homeless shelter?????? Anyways, we started a game with another table that was celebrating a stagette. We would write a challenge that they have to do, and vice versa. Well, we got them to do one thing, and they got us to do two things. Fortunately, I got chosen to perform the second challenge. It was errrrr...... well, I will say it is something I will remember. What was it? Well, I guess you are just going to have to find out...hahahah.... or is it, what happens at a stag, stays at the stag?? What I can say is, I promise to do a better job next time. It was still fun to do though. Congrats to you, Roy. A good night indeed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home