Friday, August 25, 2006

Drinks and supper

Last night, I was suppose to go out for drinks with a rep (former Miss Canada) and some co-workers. Well , the rep bailed at the last minute, so the intended crowd did not go out. Since I was already prepared to go out, I decided to find some associates to go out with. Fortunately for me, Easy E and the Princess decided to keep me company. We headed to Brewsters for a few drinks, and than headed over to The Crush for some more drinks and some mussels for supper. The mussels were really good. I got a chance to play pool with the Princess, and, despite her arrogance, was able to crush her like the rest of her dreams in life....hehehhehe. Granted, it was a girl that I beat, but they must learn. I cannot be beaten in sports by a female!!!... you heard me, ZINNNGG!!! Anyways, the funny thing that happened was I called Lee on her cell phone since I heard she might be down at Brewsters last night. Noone answered, and I got a v/m. It was noone I recognize. An hour later, I see a call that showed Lee on my caller I.D. Thinking it was her, I answered the phone "Are you decent"? Whoever it was hung up. Five minutes later, I get another call from a number I didnt recognize. I allowed it to goto my v/m where they heard "Its the Alpha Male, leave a message" Suffice to say, there was no message. Later, I found out Lee had changed her number, so who knows whose phone I called. Anyways, that was my night.

4 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Havok said...

LOL...maybe it was Lee all along and she was freaked out by you :P

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have to agreed with you havok. I wouldn't pick up the phone either if there is display showing Mr Egocentric Master Bo Wong. Or perhaps she just felt the bad vibe coming along. Hehhehee

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmm...Writen during business hours. Someone definitely slack-off while I was away on vacation.

AF

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Stinger said...

I guess I learned my slacking ways from you, AF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home