Ultimate Frisbee ends, Federer, NFL starts
The NFL season actually started on Thursday, but the real season begins with Sunday football. Watched Indy play the Giants, as Manning vs Manning I, was the prime ticket of the day. Good to see Indy win, but they have no running game. It will be interesting to see how far they can go without a running game. Also watched Denver stink it up against the Rams. Afterwards, I watched good ol' Federer beat Roddick for his 9th grand slam title. Way to go Federer!
That night, we played our last two games of Frisbee. Finishing in third, we played the second place team first. They manhandled us and mercy us 9-1. This game was not without its incident, as this was the same team (and only team) that I got into with for the summer. I got into with them again. One guy yapped at me when I was telling one of my teammates (Josh) that if he is throwing, and if he didnt feel they were giving him a disc length to throw, just call a foul on them. One of their player yapped something at me. I let his comment slide. Later on, with him covering me, we both jumped up for the frisbee, and I fell to the ground, reaching for the disc. Than, he starts yapping at me for trying to trip him. Of course, I wasnt going to let him accuse me of something I didnt do. He than makes a comment about just having to score on us instead. I started yapping back at him for trash talking and all. I didnt let it go, and kept on him, my usual yapping confrontation. In the end, we just let it go. Another instance of me not backing down to a yapping white guy....hahahahah.... In the final game for third place, we won 7 to 6 to end the season on a winning note. Good job guys, hope to see you all next year!

1 Comments:
Yeah Federer....some guy form my church was yapping about Roddick and how awesome he was but I guess he won't be yapping for now :P
Post a Comment
<< Home