corporate challenge
After such a high the last two nights from hockey, you think I could end the weekend on a good note. Nope, I didnt. Not only did I get a monstrous zit, but I twisted my ankle playing soccer at corporate challenge. Guess everything has to even out for me. Not too high, and not too low. We played two games for soccer, and lost both games. We lost 2-0 Schlumberger and 5-1 to Nexen. I hurt my ankle in the first game, when some African Canadian tackled me from behind, and sent me to the turf. It was hurting after that, and hurts even more when I got home. Why is it that everyone thinks that these games were for the World Cup? Its suppose to be for fun and all. Yet, someone has to be an idiot and hurt me. Even in the second game, another "minority" had to trip two of our players and run into our goalie a few times. If this wasnt corporate challenge, it would be game on!! My mouth would have been yapping at him. Yet, I had to "represent" ATB professionally. I have iced down my ankle, and put some heating medication on it. When I walked thru the door at home, Won knew right away I was hurt. He said he felt that I was going to get hurt tonight. Guess he was right. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow and it wont bother me sleeping. Guess I will find out.

3 Comments:
Haha...that's a big accomplishment for you...not yapping at someone who pisses u off :P
yah...don't be such a wuss...be a man and play hockey on saturday will ya....
me?? a wuss???? I am an athlete, and you know I will be playing hockey, no matter what!!! I am just that good!!
Post a Comment
<< Home