Congrats to Cammer!!!
Its been a week since I have updated this. Man, getting lazy. Ok. What is new? Well, I got free batch of cookies from an FA. That is the second time she made me cookies. She made cookies for Bevan, Nat, Sandy, trade desk, and myself. She also baked three cake pans for the rest of the office. She such a good baker. I am going to have to repay her in the future, maybe buying her a drink whenever our paths cross in a drinking setting. I owe you Koreann.
Survivor this week, Cecilla got voted off. That means Mater is out. Expect a nice write up on you gal! I am sure I can find material on you. The two week ethnic group experiment ended as the survivors were merged into two tribes. Now, its your usual survivor.
Friday, I went out for drinks and supper with princess and Easy E to Ric's Grill. I had to use my $15 gift cert that I got for my bday, as it was to expire at month end. Princess, doesnt matter how much you try to knock me down with your insults and put downs, I will still get back up. Cause YOU SUCK, and that is all there is to it. Keep trying!!! After supper, Easy E realized she left her keys in her car. So, I drove her home to get her spare set, but her roomate wasnt home. We ended up calling AMA. It wasnt too bad, as they arrived within 20 minutes or so. After that, I headed to my live hockey draft online, for the 9:45pm draft. My team looked ok, except for Stillman, who I learned after that fact that he was gone for 4 months. Same as Berard. Dont know his story, except he hasnt played any pre-season games yet, and has back issues. Played hockey at midnight, and the ankle was little sore, but it didnt affect my play.
Saturday, my bro and I arrived 10 minutes late to Cam and Kristin's ceremony, but we managed to creep in right as the bride was ready to come down the aisle. We ended up sitting on the wrong side, but it was fine. The ceremony prob lasted a half hour or so. It was very nice. Once again, we arrived to supper 15 minutes late, but we never missed anything. I believe we were served moose meat with shrimp, potatoes, carrots , and asparagus. Very good food. Apple pie was the dessert and we had some kind of tomato soup. I sat at the M.C.'s table so all I had to do was turn around, and I was right in front of the podium. I got to see everything. We sat with Cory and Lori, and 4 others I didnt know. The speeches were funny and entertaining. I also founded funny that during the couple's first song, the song kept getting interrruped in the middle of the song. Poor DJ, how embarassing. He tried it again, and it was fine. We left at about 9:45pm (7:00pm start). We were lucky enough to have each guest given a bottle of homemade wine, made by Cam's bro. So I grabbed a white bottle. It feels weird not having a dated, but I am sure Cam appreciated it since he wanted to keep the guest lit to about 110. He invited about 140. I think there was prob about 110 there. He told me he preferred if I went stag, so I obliged. Congrats, Cam and Kristin!!!!

1 Comments:
Oilers will be the second best team, if not first, in the West division... Canucks will be third or fourth behind the Flames, Oilers and .....Wild!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home