Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Meeting the FA's and a shout out to a friend.

What a night! Its 1:35am now, and I just got home, shortly after 1AM. I got invited out by one of our reps, as there is a big conference for the reps of ATB in Calgary for the next few days. Rycroft invited me out, so I joined them around 8pm. At some place across the Glenbow museum, I finally meet Jason. We decided to go out for steaks, and he says he is buying supper and drinks. Before leaving, I got to meet Jen M, another rep from Medicine hat??(cant remember right now), Dave C, Chris S, Mark D, and my rep, Bill S. From there, Chris, Scott, Jason and I head to Saltliks for supper. I had a nice New York Steak and some drinks. From there, we were joined by a bunch of others after dinner including Vicky, Lori C, Colleen M, Mark D, Julie, another rep from Rocky Mt, and like 20 others. Once we moved downstairs, I left with Jason, Scott, Vicky and Chris, and we head to the Milestone, back to the hotel, Joyce Pub, and Fuel. From there, we head back to Saltlicks to meet up with everyone else. Here, I meet, amongst others, Chris T, Kevin D, Paula B, Bruce Anderson, some rep form Drumheller, Scott M, amd Gord M. Thru it all, I had about eight drinks, 6 ryes and two shots. Thanks to Jason for supper and my 5 drinks, Chris T for one, Chris S for another, and one from Paula B. It was nice to meet you all. So many ppl. I prob should not have driven home, but I made it safely. Til we meet again, it was a pleasure.

Finally, to my friend who told me Monday about their breakup last Thursday, keep your head up and stay positive. I know what your going thru. It does get better. Your special person is out there, be patient. In times of these, you turn to your true friends and your family. If ya ever need an ear or a shoulder, I am here, and you know how to reach me! Best to ya, and I am thinking and praying for you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home