Sunday, October 15, 2006

Friday...Day off

I decided to take Friday off to do a bunch of errands. I took the 01 Civic in to the dealership for some maintenance. The guy stated that if there was any issues, he would call me. I recd a call around 11am to tell me that the car was ready. When I picked it up, I noticed the SRS light was still on. Pretending not to know what that was, I asked the guy if this was an issue. He asked if I had mentioned it when I brought it in. I told him no, and he stated that it should prob be looked at, and that they could have done it earlier if they were aware of it, but had no time now since it was the end of the day. He told me if it was still on over the weekend, to call him and schedule something. It will cost roughly $60. So, on Sat, I decided to look at the paperwork and noticed that the mechanic wrote down on the sheet that the SRS light was on. But I thought they were unaware of it?? Damn mechanics... do all of you hate mechanice like I do? Wait til I talk to them on Monday after work. Not to yell, but to see how they try to weasel out of this poor service level.
On another note, I got to hit three banks, the mall for a gift cert, and the liquor store to buy three wine bottles. Unfortunately, I left the wine bottle in the trunk, and as I was driving, one of the bottles smashed apart. So, my NEW car smells like red wine. My bro tried cleaning it today, so I will see how it is tomorrow. I am such an idiot! Oh yeah, thanks to the three girls in transfers, aka Ap, Wingnut, and La Senza, for keeping me up with all the text messages and for "forcing" me to bring them Greek food for lunch!!!!... I could have slept in. Yes, I "could" have turned my cell off, but what if I miss an important call???...hahah
That night, Princess, Easy E, and I headed to Bottoms Up for drinks and the game. Hockey was tough cause I couldn't seem to catch my breath after each shift. I couldn't go all out. I wasnt sure if it was the alcohol, the greasy appetizers I ate, or the cold that I was getting (sore throat). I will blame all my problems on Princess today. Oh well. That was my day off!

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm... did the thought that "I am just slow/I'm poorly conditioned" every crossed your mind?
Stop blaming your old age or inability to handle alcohol on others will ya?

-Easy E

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Stinger said...

Easy E? Nice try princess!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home