Flat Tire...& . MARE!!!!
Yes, I got a stupid flat tire on Tuesday at work. Luckily, I went to check my car at 2:30pm to see if I was chalked. I was going to leave it, but decided to check on the car. When I arrived, I noticed my car had a flat on the back left. I called my bro and was planning to either change it myself, or change it with my bro. When I got back to the office, my co-workers insisted I called road side assistance to change it. If I have it, why not use it? Plus, its free, and the service came with the purchase of the new car. It made sense. So, it took them 45 minutes to arrive and change my flat in record time. After that, I took it into the auto dealership in Crowfoot. I already had an issue with them on the other car with the SRS light being on. Somehow, they weaseled an excuse for that little situation. Whatever !! I figure if I am dealing with them for my new car and the free oil changes, that I didnt want to have to make it awkward every time going there. So, I didnt make a big issue about it. So I booked a 7:30am appointment next Friday for the SRS light, while I waited about an hour for them to fix my flat tire and put it back on the car. Guess I had a nail stuck into the tire. I hate mechanics.. like I really do hate them. They are always screwing you somehow. Do you know what I mean? Not much I can do about it, unless I find a friend or a friend's friend who is a mechanic. It's one of those professions that you have to know someone in to help you in life, not to be screwed by them. Just like a good lawyer, doctor, and dentist.
Just want to give a shout out to Mare.... this is the first day and first time you have ever been ahead of me in the hockey pool. You must be so ectatic. Lets see how long and how often it will last. Your bday is this weekend. Dont worry about me, I understand that you have to "ditch me" for your other friend's, even though I asked you out first for your bday.....hahahah.. only kiddin, we will hook up next week.... til than, game on in the hockey pool!!!

1 Comments:
losing to a girl?!?!?!
Post a Comment
<< Home