Sunday, November 12, 2006

Long Weekend...so far..

Well, at least some of us have a long weekend. I am one of the lucky ones, unlike my two bros.... Sucks to be you two.... Friday was hell at work.. the work piling up more and more, so that I had to start using Laney's old desk for my stuff.... get the impression that Alice wants me to move onto her desk eventually, but I dont want it.... I will fight it!!...Well, unless I get a big raise...hahahah... we had a goodbye, drinks after work, for Laney.... out of the 18 confirmed pple, only 10 showed up...dont care if you dont show up, but hate when pple bale without letting you know, when I was the one who planned the whole thing and made reservation out of my busy schedule.... remember, Bo never forgets!!!!... Laney, myself, Cthom,Shan, Aber, Rob, Steve, Alice, Ann, Sandy, Easy E, & Corrina were all there....... we also saw Sheldon Dyck there, and he was with a friend..later on when he left, we were told that he bought drinks for the whole table, up to that point....that was so nice of him....should have drank more, as I only had two up to that point...hahahah....Alice later bought a couple of platters for the table.... Kudos!!!.... one awkward moment was when Laney's "friend" came over to our table with her co-worker to say hi to Laney.. dont know what to make of that situation.... whatever.....apparently they were there for a co-worker's last day....
After Brewsters at about 8:30pm or so, Easy, Wingnut, and I headed to the pasta place on Centre.... there we shared two pastas, and since Easy's bday was on Sat, I bought her and Wingnut two BJ's.... I believe it was Easy, first experience with a BJ, but definietley not Wingnut...she was real pro...hahahaha ... I dropped off Easy at her car at work, and drove Wingnut home and wished her a good-Night... than I headed to hockey and made it half hour late...oh well... still got to play 45 minutes, and that is better than nothing.... I was glad the doors were not locked to the arena when I arrived....

Sat, I headed to Dim Sum with King at Grand Central.... after heading to bubbleatea, I stopped by to see an old friend that I had not seen in four month or so... Miss Sunshine..... good to see you again... you looked great....thanks for the fud!!... That night, I headed to Joey Tomatoes for supper with Lee, Kim, Mark, Kim's sis, and a couple of Mark's co-workers...was still full, so I just had Dry Ribs... Sorrie i couldnt join you all for BORAT, but had to goto hockey..I am sure the movie was good... picked up King and than headed home and got ready for hockey... wow, three crazy nights out.... can we make it four??...hahah

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Havok said...

what's with all the codenames for ur friends?

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Stinger said...

its their nicknames... plus, sometimes, some identiy need to be private to protect the innocents....hahahh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home