Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last blog for the year....

Can you believe that another year will be over soon? Guess makes one ponder what the new year will bring and what has happened this past year..... I guess I will leave that for the next post when I send out my New Year's shout out, and the first post in the new year...!!!.....

It was another hectic week at work...... with Ap and Patsy on holidays, and the temp girl leaving for the Phillipines.... it basically left Neriss and I with two new girls in our dept.... what a gong show.... my work keeps piling up, but hey, what can you do?..... it was a relatively quiet week, as I didnt do too much after work the whole week... while most pple had the week off, I slaved away at work.... Xmas sucks!!..... I did have a chance to go with CThom, Burkie. and Nat for lunch at Brewsters on Friday...that was prob the hilight of the work week for me.... after missing a week of hockey, I played again Friday night.... I took a slapshot off the foot that hurts, even to this point... same guy hit me again with a slapper, luckily, this time, it hit my shinguard.... dont know who this guy is, but he better beware.... hit me again with a slapshot, and he will get/hear it from me.... for we all know in shinny hockey, you dont take a slap shot when there is a person in front of you...only when your path is clear to the goalie, to avoid anyone getting hurt.... this guy did not take heed, and the organizer of this hockey happened to be away this week on holidays.... as tough as I am to pain, I will not accept it again from this guy!! I took a number!!!

Sat night, went to Kim and Mark's for a pre-New Years Eve get together... had the works, turkey, ham, stuffing, etc....once again, you two prove to be great hosts....great food, great company, and enjoyable entertainment.... the year in review quiz was fun, as I finished second tied with my bro, behind Tracey, the eventual winner... congrats, Tracey!!! .......Kim and Mark, you two have treated the Wong boys so well over the years, and we will pay you back someday..maybe not totally, but we will cut into the hospitality a bit.. you two are top class in my books.... thanks again!!......

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll make sure not to include so many sports questions in next year's "Year In Review" game. :P We'll also remember to get a prize for the 3rd place winner ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home