Sunday, December 17, 2006

Xmas nears... (we will leave it at that)

Xmas comes near........ how do I feel about this day??..... I will leave it at that for another day.... thank goodness the RESP prep is done for me... it used up a lot of my time, so I fell behind on my daily work.. I am still in catch up mode.... I got a lot done on Monday, as I was able to work til past 9pm doing OT.... by the end of the night, I swore I saw a bunny run by me, as I chased it around the office... I never caught it though...

Finale of Survivor is tonight...cant wait!!! I am hoping for Yul or Ozzy... poor Parvati... why you?? you were eye candy, and now I cant watch you in admiration on the finale.... you kind of remind me of someone else.....we will leave it at that....

To my "friend" who I was able to have closure with, and more inportantly, keep as a friend, I am glad you dont hold things against me, and are able to really have a good sense of humuor and a great understanding..... funny how things work, but you know I mean no harm...... more importantly, you are able to be good natured about the whole thing, and we can laugh about it now.... we will leave it at that!!!....

Friday was Corrina's last day... I headed to Brewsters for a drink and was surprise to see only 5 colleagues there, Alice, Sherry, and two projects ppls.... should I really be surprise??...hmmmmm... lets leave it at that.......

Sat, we headed to Ap's place for our yearly thing.... althought I was over an hour late, we still had alots of fun there.... to the three who missed it, too bad.... it would have been fun..you could have tasted my Curry Beef Briskets... it was so good, surprisingly...... to the other four, was it not funny to see the reactions of gifts?? how can two pple get the same gift from two pple?? what are the chances??.... I get two wallets from Princess and Sexyluv.... than Ap gets a choc fundue set from SexyLuv and Ann... guess we dont talk to one another, do we??..hehehe... Thanks to Princess for waiting in line for my bro's game..... although I know you were upset, you never held it against me... I am also glad you like your gift..... you deserve it, and dont have any guilts for it.. I dont!!.... for SexyLuv, your reaction to your gift is priceless... I will always remember it... glad you liked it, and I am guessing it can come in handy on your next "west coast swing", BC, Oregon, Kali..... its all about the scenery, sights, and stopovers!!!!.....if you know what I mean!!..... .hahahahah... hilights of the get together..... food, Il Divo, Mr Big, same gifts, choc, nice wrapped gifts, wine, jersey, lateness, corkscrew, the book, jokes, my terms, good sense of humuor........ til next year!!!.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home