Saturday, October 04, 2008

Cory and Jaimi's Wedding!!!!

The day arrived... it finally arrived for CThom and Jaimi.... mark the day, Sept 26/08....we have waited for months for this wedding, havent we????.... the wedding was to take place at the Stewart Creek Golf Course in Canmore... we arrived at the Blackmount hotel around 1pm, hoping they could allow us to check in early so we could change into our formal wear... we were in luck!!!.... after changing, we headed to the ceremony.... a great ceremony it was...Jaimi was riveting in her wedding dress....Cthom??... well, what can I say?? you clean up well???...hahahaha... before heading back to the hotel, we checked the scenery of the golf course... what a beauty....absolutely breathtaking!!!!!. even I was mesmerized by the trees, mts and golf course.... I watched a foursome tee off on the first green, and it made me envy those that golfed here the day before, which I was invited too... no money, no time, had a job.... sucked!!.. Deb and I did get some nice shots with the background behind us for pics.... very nice!!!... and Deb, I CHOOSE to not bring my camera!!!...hahahah... after a few hours at the hotel, we took the arrangned shuttle bus back to the banquet..... I think there was about 120 pple or so?? nice chicken meal, few drinks, and a lot of dancing, completed what I think was the best wedding and most organized wedding of the year... job well done!!!

Next morning, b4 headn back, we stopped at Cor's hotel for a bbq lunch... a very nice touch indeed..... Deb and I like to thank Cthom and Jamimi for inviting us and allowing us to spend the special day with them....Congrats... best wishes to you two on your new journey in life together... be it with Happiness, luv, success, and health.... to Cory and Jaimi!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home