Friday, August 01, 2008

Batman is da movie of da year!!! Wedding season starts...

Congrats to KDog and Julie on their wedding this past Sat.... Star Trek theme, hey??? different, I must admit......at least you didn't dress up, but walking down the aisle to the theme song?? cheezy!!!! the banquet was held at the round Up Centre in the Palimino room.. first time there for a banquet.... it was nice... well, all except the Star Trek decoration and theme...hahahaahah.. the wedding was fun, relaxed and light hearted.. the improv dancing during the first dance was nice to see... I guess its the norm now since the Thriller dance on YouTube.. many laughs and all... my only complaint??? why wasn't I at the same table at Kim, Mark, Lee, and Jonathan??... you sit me at a table with pple I don't interact or talk to... awkward!!!!!!!!.. besides Mare and Won, who also should have been at the other table with me, you have me with Dan, Grace, Lynn, Chilla, Geenie and her fiancé??.. you kidding me???..... that, my friend, will be your downfall in my books..... the last nail in the coffin of our friendship that pretty much has vanished since we first met and hung out as the Wolfpac..... thanks again for Abs for being my "date"... our first!!...hahahah.. hope you enjoyed it

Sunday, I went to the driving range with Won to hit the golf ball for the first time this season... after a few miss shots , I finally made contact with the ball, and ended up not doing too bad.... funny thing was cause of the on and off rain showers, we ended up being the only pple at the range at 7:30pm.... its like renting the whole place to ourselves.... after that, I picked up King at the airport who was returning from the comic convention in San Diego....

Tuesday, took my flex day off from work... headed for Dim Sum with Abs.... after that, I headed to Richmond Golf course to play a round with Shan and MacKay.... after spotting Shan a few strokes lead after hitting 5's on the first three or four holes, my putting saved me and I won by two strokes over her after posting pars in the last 3 out of four holes..... down your throat, baby!!!...hahaahha.. and what about the Energizer bunny?? go go go!!!

Wednesday, I played three softball games in one night..... our usual Monday doubleheader was scheduled for our only Wed week..... luckily it was the night games,a and the first game was only 10 minutes away that I could play all three games.... we won all three games, and my hitting was alright..... confidence coming back?? I hope so..... two days later, my legs still feels like jello, and my lips are still wind burnt... ohhh old age, got to luv it!!!

Heidi??... our correspondents on email about your men are entertaining and riveting... keep them coming... Ash, congrats on your contract with Stella.... and a BIG Happy bday to you this Saturday!!! .. by the way, you do look great in your outfits!!!....

By the way, watched Batman the week before... what can I say..best movie this year!!! Breaking all the records at the box office... one day $56M, three day weekend $156M, 7 days to break $300M??... possibly hit the $500M that only Titanic has reached??.. amazing... Heath as the joker was incredible... action and storyline, sensational... I want to use the nickname "The Dark Knight".. less, I am still "Da Phenomenal One"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home