Monday, April 21, 2008

The madness of life.....

How crazy has things been lately???...ggeeezz.... first of all, just wanted to send a prayer to the almighty, for game #7 is tomorrow btwn the Flames and the Sharks... I said in my last post, that I am cheering on the Sharks for the cup.... come on now, give Thornton the Cup!!!... enuf of this constant battles at work, media, and with friends over the Flames.... PLZZZ!!!!

As some of you know, I been battling a toothache the past week.... I been popping Advil every four hours to ease the pain since last Sat... fortunately for me, the pain has subsided to the ponit where i have not taken any pills this past weekend.... if ya wondering, my dentist is off this week, and wouldnt be available til May 5/08. This forced me to go with the other dentist in the office, but she is not available til this Wed.... only two more days..... what it is, my fillings have eroded due to wear and tear to the point where it leaves my nerves exposed for that tooth.... need a new filling to replace it, will the possibility of a root canal... yikes!!!

Got out to a softball practice with Viet's team on Thurs.. good to hit the balls and catch some pop flies again..the feeling for the boys of summer is almost here..... the weather was nice that night too...too bad that was the last if it, as we were hit by a 25 CM snowfall the next few days.. isnt this suppose to be spring??? isnt this suppose to happen in Dec??? stupid weather!!!

It was a blast hanging with the DMT crew on Friday.... loads of fun, good to see y'all again..its been too long...... Thanks to Markie Mark, in helping me move da mother's bed, and than using his truck to make a couple of trips to the dumpsters....always reliable and there for us...appreciated..... that night, finally hooked up with Mare and we did some sushi action at some place on Memorial and 36th St.... good to finally catch up again, and to get "updated"..... that night, I watched Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire with King at home..... I would say its the best one in the series so far, with #5, yet to be seen by me.....

Sunday, I headed to FP's place, and was treated to a nice spaghetti supper.... plus, when was the last time that I played Monopoly???... and I have never experienced the electronic version...... wow.....

I am off tonight to search for my new bed..... for the move into the new place is quickly approaching... let the countdown begin!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home