Thank You DMT!!!!.... Giants win Super Bowl !!!
This has got to be one of my better weekends....period!!!!.... Almost accepting fate that the Pats were going to go perfect, 19-0, and win the super bowl, I prepaared to watch the game at FP's place.... little did I know, by forcing myself to watch this game, I prob saw one of the greatest upsets ever in football..... Giants win Super Bowl 42, 17-14... what a game!!!... what a last drive by Eli.... how about, "the play"... Eli pressured, and should have been sacked , but escapes.. than he hails it to Tyrees, who makes an unbeleiveable catch with one hand on the ball, against his helmet, while being bent backwards by Harrison with a tackle... WOW!!..the turning point... Thank you Giants!!.. thank you for bringing me back to what could have been a miserable forever hearing of "The Pats are perfect, best team ever!!"..... thank you!!!
What about da supper I had?? Best Honey Garlic Ribs...EVER!!!! FP, you made us the best meal... ribs, baked cauliflower with cheese, baked potato, and blueberry sweets for desserts... add in BBT and you have the perfect meal..... thanks again!!!... I owe you.....
Glad to played hockey again this week, after missing both my games last weekend, due to Rizzle's girl's 2nd bday, and the party at FP's..... man, was I exhausted and stiff the next days.... but I played good... nothing like impressing the guys with "Da Bo" in hockey...... best backhand...bar none!!!!
Vball was good Thurs Jan 30/08, even though we lost our second straight week.... this time, I played setter in our 6-2 alignment.... dugged a lot of balls, but need to set better.... at least I played better than my first week's game...
Man, was this week ever cold..... last Sun-wed, was freezing... I dont remember it ever being this cold in Calgary... temps -30's, and wind chill -48... yikes!!!!... it was good to see Pat twice the last two weeks following her surgery... hang in there, and our thoughts with you.... we will be waiting for your return, even if its in March or something,.... rest up!!!... my condolences to Laura, in losing her brother this past week... words cant say anything.... and to my other friend, who might have cancer, I pray it isnt, and will be there if you need me, if it is..... congrats again to you, Laney...... I knew you can do it!!!!
Once again, thank you DMT...Giants... you made my weekend!!!! ... Bar none!!!!

1 Comments:
:0).....Thank You for your Prayer!!! You are a special Man!!
Post a Comment
<< Home