Monday, January 21, 2008

Goodbye to Jamie and Julian!!

This past week, we said our goodbyes to Jamie and Julian.... for Jamie's goodbye lunch, 24 of us went to Brewsters, not inluding me.... for Julian, we went to La Pachanga, about 16 of us, including me..... than, Fri after work, Annie, Rizzle, Mike Ma, Julian, Deb, Easy, Rob, CThom, and Tanya headed to Amersterdam for Julian's after work drinks thingy.... lost in pool to both CThom and Julian... Damn!!!... after that, headed over to Riverstone Pub for a bit....

Sat, went to watch 27 Dresses.... not a bad movie, considering it was a chick flick... I was basically one of maybe 5 guys in the whole theatre... pretty funny though... than, we headed over to Brewsters for supper.....

Sun, had pizza and watch Live Free or Die Harder..... this was also the day where I was out of the football pool... two wrong picks and I kissed my chances of winning good-bye.... this was also a very cold weekend.... I want the warm weather back.... pretty uneventful post this is...hahhaahaha... ok, back to the mortgage headache....yikes!!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home