Friday, December 07, 2007

Milestone......100th Post!!!

Its my 100th post!!!... so, what can I talk about? Cant bore you with what has happened the last few days.... I will leave that for my weekly update... To mark this special post, I just want to say its been fun writing these blogs, and its been satisfying that I could reach this number, especially lately since the blog is all but dead, it seems..... but here is what hasnt dimished... real friends and family, and my passion for sports, woman, and food...I will leave the in-depth details to my year end blog..... .. I look forward to the next few special moments in my life..... the staff Xmas party, my trip to Mexico, and my upcoming move to my new place.... with that, I like to thank those that will share with me these special moments, and for those who have/will support me.... life is tough with all the obstacles and issues, heartbreaks and disappointments, sad and anger moments..... this a good time to do my 100th blog... I was able to speak on the phone with two of the most important pple in my life, aside from my family, who have made the biggest impact on my life the last few years.... this also marked the one year anniversary of the day/night where my life took another turn... a memorable moment..... what happened???.... sorry, that is between me and the person(s) involed.... all I have to say is, as I quote the All American Rejects,

"IT ENDS TONIGHT"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home