Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cancellations and Sports...

As I sit here today, all stiff and sore from my hectic last two days of sports, I wonder how this past week went. Cant beleive we are almost nearing Nov, and another year will have passed me by....makes one ponder... but, I guess I will leave that til year's end....hahah

My sprained index finger still hurts... as I keep playing volleyball, I dont give it a chance to heal... I just keep re-aggravating it every week..... again and again... Tues was no different... at least we won both our matches against easy teams... but, my finger still got tweaked.....
Wed, got my passport pics done at London Drugs... can you believe I had to do it three times???... first time, I had a "glow" on my forehead... the lady gave me a pad to wipe down with.... hahaha... doesnt that suck??... the second time, the flash didt work properly...... geeezzz... third time was the charm!!!.....finally....
Thurs, headed over to AC's place... finally got to meet "Devil Boy"... hahah... what a handful he is.. Mylenne, Kathy M, Deb M, AC and I celebrated Jamow's bday there..... my contribution to the cause?? Two bottles of wine.. hey, at least I didnt have to cook !!!
Fri was my monthly flex day... I pretty much decided to take that time to renew my passport, since I was unable to meet up with Suzie, as hoped....... it only took me an hour.... as I stood in Chinatown, I made a bunch of calls to see if anyone would join me for lunch... no takers!!.... that sucked... so, I just headed home and vegged out in my bed, watching tv.... life of a single man.....hmmmmm..... from there, I just vegged til hockey that night....
Sat, was my vball tourney for the day... we won our first two matches, but than lost our third one finishing 5th out of 10...... from there, we lost the final two playoff games..... five matches in one day?... how old I am, as my body began to ache... but before it could hit, I went to hockey that night...Sorry to the team on bailing ot on Ceili's for the post tourney stuff..... two sports in one day, just like the old days...well, except for the aches and pains...hahahah...
Must apologize Ivan, on bailing out of your son's bday.... too sore, and its prob better since its all kids and family there... but thanks for the invite!!!
Today, I just sit here, healing... that and cursing Brady, the person I prob hate more than anyone on this earth.... damn loser!!!..... sometimes, i just hate sports!!!...... unfortunately, I dont have anything else to focus my life one.... for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home