BBQ Time!!!!! Job time!!!
The "weeks" that was.... let me first off and say congrats to my bro, Won, for his new job!!!! Its about bloody Divacs!!! As for King, keep looking!!!... I feel your time will come shortly...good luck with all your interviews!!!
Weekend was a blast...... as I put it, "S"tupenduos!!!!.... started off going for drinks Friday night with Kalua, Easy, and Wingnut at Mugz..... darn Easy for leaving so early....hahahah... spent the nite chit chatting on the tele... what an interesting conversation that was... no topics were forbidden...hahahaha.... I think I survived that.... after that, went over and played some poker at Khanh's at 1am... late start since they were maknig oysters to eat and all..... once we got going, we only played til 2:30am, and made myself $10... funny part was me going almost 10 rounds not folding!!!... came out of it with the big stack, but it dwindled after that...Khang +$20, Justin +20, Peter, Tri, big and little John, and Wailynn all down...
Sat..... went for a nice steak BBQ... how good did that seat I sat in feel??(20.1)..... nice!!!.... than, Shan and I headed to Mel's place for an hour in the old hood....... once the renovations are done, hopefully it will be alot better place...(21.1)... after that, went back for another late night steak at the BBQ....
Sunday...... went to Sally's place for supper(22.1-24.1)......steak and wings... yummy..... got re-aquainted with good ol Miss Smirnoff!!!.... and how good was that Berry Dr Pepper slurpee??....yummy!!!
Monday, took my old Honda in for maintenace and dropped off King at church for his yearly church camping trip...... Tues, went to supper again with WQ..... pork chops and pasta....yummy... thanks for cooking us supper!!!(25.1-26.1)...and for the leftovers... I sure wolfed that down after ball on Wed, which we won 13-8... how bad was that team !!!

1 Comments:
Thanks...keep the faith!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home