Sunday, August 12, 2007

Shorten week....

Is it not true, that its harder to get your week started at work during a short week?, after a long weekend??? Maybe its that extra day of hangover, but Tuesday after a long weekend are always tough!!... Not only that, but the week seems longer, even though we work one day less.... weird, hey??

Anyways, Wed, we won again in softball.... two in a row?? cant be!!!! ...hahaha ...actually, we played this team before, but I dont remember them being this bad... how can another team be as bad as us??.... dont know, miracles never seem to wonder... I hit ok, with two HR swings, but never had a chacen to catch a pop fly...hmm... is my confidence back in the outfield???

Friday, went out for drinks for T's last day at work... nine pple showed up.... me, Easy, Rita, Ann G, Anne B, Debbie M, CThom, Rob M, and Cory B.... after that, headed over to Joyce' Pub to meet up with Shan and Aber.... thxs for drinks Aber!!!.... after this, I was to meet up with Ang and her friends for a fire pit get together, but it got cancelled due to the weather.... some other time???..

Sat, all I did was grocery shop...Sunday(19.1), went out and hung with WQ.....

Just want to say, welcome back Kalua..... Happy bday, A.C.!!!... and a prayer for an old school mate that committed suicide this past week...I still think it was the cowardly thng to do, to leave your wife, with an expecting child (in a few weeks) in this position.... I know you had your troubles with your personal life.... I dont know the whole story, so I wont be too harsh..... Mike, it was interesting to know and hang with ya.... best to you..... and be at peace....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home