Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fantastic Four!!!!!!! WQ and ALBA!!! Happy Father's Day !!

ALBA!!! as in Jessica...... I went to watch Fantastic Four; Rise of the Silver Surfer with King today.... I actually enjoyed it, more than I thought I would considering the first Fantastic Four.... Alba was smoking hot..... I found myself mesmerized at times by her...hahaha.... the movie still wasnt as good as Spiderman 3, but I still recommend it....

Boy, I was just saying to my bros that when there is lots of leftover in the fridge, the boys must have been busy all weekend....chinese food, pizza, beef and cauliflower, buns, egg tarts.... I got a chance to dig into the leftover from Thurs, Fri, and Sat on Sunday...Won was hanging with Alex all weekend, so he never went at the leftovers like he usually does.... King was out also... I had to throw away two egg tarts since they were spoiling...NO!!!!! wasted food..... it hurts, I know.... Sat, I was out from lunch, all day.... it was fun to hang with the gang (WQ).... it sure was a blast and quite memorable, even though it was an expensive night... even doing that thing four times Sat and once on Sunday was fun, ... you know what I am talking about...hahah

Friday, went for drinks with Easy, Kalua, and Wingnut at Mugs..... hockey was good, as 18 pple showed up... I was able to score on a breakaway, five hole after missing on two other breakaways, once on my patent back hand, one glove side.....

Just want to say Happy belated bday to KK...Sorry, I forgot your bday was last Sunday, 10th.. both softball and vball got me frustrated after the games after losing to easy teams.... vball, we lost to a team of three girls and one gay guy, before beating a team of four girls and one gay guy, to finish second last.... softball, we lost in extra innings, even thought the other team cheated by not giving Jill the respect line.... thus, a winning hit was caught for the final out....
whatever!!! Also, apologies to Lomes, and that matter that was discussed is forgotten!!! I know things are tough with you, and I know what you are all about, so I wont take your words literally....

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the man I look up to the most.... my father!!...
Happy Father's day to the rest of the fathers, also......

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Havok said...

You liked Invisible Woman that much? I saw you drooling over Jonny's girlfriend more so than Alba! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home