Back from holidays!!!
Going back to work after coming back from holidays is always tough... especially that first day.... you have to read all your unread emails (290), get back into the work groove, and shake the cobwebs from your head where all the work info lies... work.. it truly sucks...hahahah
Sports this week was interesting... Tues was frustrating as our vball team lost 15-14 in the last set..our second game was a walkover.... its tough to play on a team where a lot of easy plays are misplayed, and points are lost on the simplest play... my team isnt as talented as me (but than again, who is??), and my opponents arent as good as ones that I am used to facing......but I usually show displeasure in my own game, only... I expect myself to play top notch all the time, doesnt matter who I am playing with, or where..... losing that last point really irritated me, and still does...man, I hate when that happens...
Wed, my softball team almost blew a big lead, only to win 16-15 (we had last at bat, if needed, but didnt use).. my hitting was ok, much better than it was the first game... the thing that sucked was the mosquitoes were out.... man, two weeks without them, and they are back!!!... cant enjoy the nice walk in the parks, or playing in the fields without wearing bug spray or being bitten by the little pests... I hate using bug spray in the first place.. it feels so uncomfortable on your skin....
Thurs, I picked up 12 BBT for me and my co-workers... that is the most I have had to pick up at one time... that night, the boys and I headed out to Sushi Izchuban for some all you can eat action... we didnt eat as much as we nornally did, but i was still stuff... it sucks to know that you are getting old, that you cant eat as much as you use to.... boys, we are getting OLD!!!
Man, spring is really in high gears now.... bring on May long weekend.... happy long weekend to you all, eps you campers and travellers... party on and be safe....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home