Monday, March 26, 2007

Massage, OT, and Miss Lonely....

Who would have phunk'd it... I was home on a Friday night.... after what seemed to be every Friday night hangout for drinks, I actually headed home and just relaxed..... imagine that?? Sat, I decided to head into work for OT, instead of working on Sunday... it was relatively quiet... Neriss and Perky were there, but left shortly after I arrived... I basically got stuck doing RESP transfers all day..... after hockey, we tried to get Mike to the peelers for his last weekend of freedom, but we just headed to BP's..... how uneventful....

Sunday, I woke up and basically headed over to Mylenne's place early so I could have some of her mango bubbleatea and to chit chat before my massage...after that, I went for my second full body massage ever (no, not that type...hahah).... I had not had one since prob 97???... It cost me $75 for almost an hour and half.... man, the girl that massage me had strong hands for a female... she used her hands, arms, and elbows.... the massage was really relaxing and nice....there were few spots that were painful and I was wishing she would move on, but she went over those spots over and over again.... today, I have a few after effects, sore spots, but nothing major.... I certainly enjoyed the massage.... I was suprised she still had such hand strangth after massaging Mylenne, Jose, KK, and Annie, prior to massaging me.... and to those who are wondering, NO, she was not attractive..... if she was, whose knows what would have "popped up"....hahahahah

And a message to "Lonely Heart, my Damsel In Distress"..... dont be so lonely.... call me, anytime.... I am free for ya.....hahah.... to go out and hang, or to chit chat.... we should all have someone to fall upon.... use it!!!.... or am I too dangerous for you????...heheheh.. I wait for ya!!!! ;)

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Havok said...

Even I'm surprised you didn't come home smashed :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home