Congrats...... and next big purchase
This is my first blog post while typing on my bro's labtop....pretty handy stuff.....
K...congrats are coming.... in this past week, I learned of three pregnancies..... so, congrats to YPG, Jill, and Albert, whose wife is expecting... to YPG, obviously i used a codename so that others dont know who you are, for now... I dont think the news of your pregnancy is out yet, so I will wait til it does...but you know who you are, you horny girl...hahhaahah..... to Jill, best to you out in NYC.... to Albert, hopefully this wont stop you from playing goalie for us on Sat nights...goalies are hard to find...nvrtheless, congrats......
Congrats to Heidi, who just deliver her third child.... too bad your in Sask... i would have like to visit you and the kids.... i promise if I ever drive your way, and I am able to, i will come visit... glad that we can stay in touch...... when things look bad, keep hanging in there and fighting.,..... you will be alright...
Its true, I finally bought a new couch on Sat..... King and I went shopping for a couch... we hit five places before we found one to our liking.... Mike is going to help me throw away my old ones to the dumps... luckily we are only 5 mins away, so it will be done quick..... I bought the new leather couch at United Furniture... cute girl sold us the couch.... King and I decided to go leather, so hopefully we will enjoy the couches...now, I can have friends and/or co-workers over for get togethers...hopefully one soon......
That is what I did Sat...... Friday night, I decided to head over to Brewsters for drinks with Shan and the gang.... we were there til about 8pm..... thanks again to Aber for buying me my three drinks... not needed, but appreciated..... as for Easy, you got off this time, but I expect you to come out with us for drinks next time...... too bad that Perky, Nat, and Ann couldnt make it out.. it would have been fun....
Happy Bday on Friday to Ap.... we went to Brewsters on Fri for her bday lunch.... yes, I owe you lunch since I lost a bet to you when Flames won on Sat night..... also, Aber, I owe you $10 for the Leafs win over the Oilers.... to both of you, I say KARMA!!.. Happy bday to you again, Ap... forever young you look and are.....

1 Comments:
Can't wait 'til those bad boys arrive! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home