Monday, January 22, 2007

Colts going to the big time!!!

Its true, its damn true.... after falling 21-3 early 2nd quarter to the hated Patriots, the Colts pulled off an incredible comeback... when all hope was about to be lost, I watched the Colts go from 21-6 at half, tying the game at 21... than tying at 28... than tying it at 31.... than winning the game 38-34 with a TD in the last minute...... how sweet it was when I saw Brady get picked off by Marlon Jackson with like 25 seconds left on Indy's 30 or so..... such an emotional roller coaster.... I am glad its over, and we finally peat the Pats....I dont have to hear about Manning choking,a nd Brady this, and Brady that.... it makes me ill!!!.... now its off to the super bowl in two weeks versus...the BEARS..... its truth time... GO COLTS!!!

On the illness front, still sick... still weak... now, I have no appetite, and I write with a splitting headache... its true, I took two tylenol.... we will see if that works..... ok... off to bed I go.....

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Havok said...

u should take another day off to rest foo!

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-monolitnom-stroitelstve/95-stroitelstvo-monolitnykh-domov.html]новая квартира ремонт[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home