Road to Super Bowl..... through New England!!!!
My worst nightmare has come true. For my beloved Colts to get to the Super Bowl, we must go through the hated Patriots….. In life, we are all faced with the dark side…… the dark side that is lead there by the big three… fear, anger, and hatred….. As a wise man one said (Yoda), “fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, and hatred leads you to the the dark side”…it comes in the forms resulting from family, friends, work, partners, money, society, sports, tv......anything in life...... For me, it rears its ugly head the most with sports….. every sport, there is that certain team/person which drives you crazy, who you loathe so much…. Hockey, the Flames… basketball, the Lakers….. baseball, the Yanks…. And with football, that would be the Patriots….. you can imagine me steaming this week when the Chargers blew a sure win, into a loss on Sunday….. add that to the fact that I watched the hated Flames beat my Oilers on Sat… and on Friday, my boiling point was tested at hockey when I took about three hits from the other team…. In fact, after the third hit, I gave that player “the look”… I proceeded to give their bench “the look”…anyone that knows me, knows all about the infamous “look”… if you haven’t, consider yourself lucky!!!!….. Since I am always the last off the ice, I wasn’t prepared for the response when I got back to the locker room… I was in the room with mostly players from the other team… as I entered the room, one commented “Hey Angry man, you sure have a short fuse, don’t you?”… I mumbled something and continued changing…. Than the rest of the room began (continued) talking about the bench reaction to me and how they should stay away from me, and on the hits I took….. this leads me to say,….
DO I HAVE A TEMPER??…. I guess we all do…. Mine has been more evident the last few weeks from my hockey, sports on tv, work, and general life….esp woman ( but we wont get into that)…. I am not as likely to hide my emotions as some pple….. I wear my emotions on my sleeve, which is good at times, but bad in others…. Oh well… pple know what to expect from me…. So don’t p*ss me off!!!!!!…heheheheh…suffice to say, my temper is no different from others… its just mine comes out when others are around… we all have it….. we feel anger…. we feel hatred….we feel the rage…. Its all about control and finding the right outlets to release it….
Now in saying that, my weekend was pretty bad…. I hate the Patriots…..despise them, loathe them, hate them…..period!!!!…. that is all that is to it…. GO COLTS!!!!…PLLLZZZZZZZ......

2 Comments:
calm down Bo! :P
Yes, yes, I have learned to not call you Wong boys on a Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon cause it's most likely that you guys will be watching sports.
Hmmm.. let me see... your dream girl is someone who will keep her mouth shut and keep you stocked up with food and beverages during a game. Good luck finding that perfect girl. :P
Go Flames Go!! <:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home