Sunday, January 07, 2007

Go Colts Go!!!!

One down, three more wins to go...... three wins to go for my NFL season not to go down the drain..... for that is the number of games for my Indy Colts to win the Super Bowl....man, watching the games with my bro was intense.... I was on pins and needles, sweating bullets...... down went the Chiefs, next... the defensive machine in the Ravens next Sat!!!....

Happy Bday goes out this week to little Rish..... King and I headed over to her bday supper at Earl's at Banker's Hall Sat night... man, was there a lot of peeps.... 26 or so??.... didnt know anyone, so I basically had my fud and left for hockey..... 24 skaters this week..... wasnt as bad as Friday when we only had 13 skaters... that, was tiresome and exhausting..... I really enjoyed the salad there, as they had little seeds and some kind of berry in the salad... the burger wasnt bad either.....

Friday night, hedaed over to Brewsters again to meet up with good ol' Shan for drinks..... we were joined by Ann, Kalua, Easy, Playa, and Jackie... we didnt stay long.. prob til about 7pm..... so yes, it was short night.....

I also wanted to give a belated shout out to Shan and her bday..... we will get together for your friday night bday drinks in a few weeks, and party up!!!! Also, welcome to Mylenne, former RBC colleague, to the ATB team... you will enjoy working with me again....trust me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home