Friday, January 05, 2007

Hottest girl of 2006???

Why am I doing a post on this? Cause I want to!!!!....heheheheh... Actually, my bro did a post on this, so I decided to do one too.... the story goes, that my bros and I were watching MM top 20 hottest woman of 2006. The result of this show was Nelly Furtado finished third and Jessica Alba was fourth. Are you kiddin me??..talk about Canadian propoganda at its finest!!!.... I am not going to argue the fact that Nelly is not hot, as she did a remarkable job transferring herself into a sex symbol with her new album and all.... hot body and all... however, can you even say she is in the same league as Jessica Alba? Is anyone? (by the way, Rihanna finished first......WHATEVER!!!) Just take a look at the following pics...... who would argue this belief of mine.... that Jessica Alba, by far, was THE hottest girl of 2006??? She would turn any girl into a Lesbian, steal any husband away from their wife, or steal any boyfriend from their girlfriend.....

Once again, the hottest girl on the planet...JESSICA ALBA!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bo, I have to agree with you.. SHE IS HOT!!! She would turn me into lesbian....:->

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Havok said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Havok said...

LOL...I don't think Nelly was number one...wasn't she number 3 and Alba number 4? I thought we were in the same room that day...jeez!

Hmm...well, the point is, Furtado beat Alba and everyone who's Canadian is going to believe it to be true because they saw it on TV!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home