Battling the flu...
It sure has been a challenging week. It started last Wed, but didnt really hit til this past Tues....the flu...... I tried taking Tues afternoon off and Wed off from work to try and recover from my condition... it helped a little, but I am still feeling it, as we speak... I had couple of tough nights sleeping, with my cold shivers, yet sweating bullets...my whole body felt weak, and I had little strength im my body... my stomach was queasy and I felt nauseaic.... still, I survived the week... I did go out after work Fri night to the Amsterdam Rhino for Shan's belated bday get together... I only had a couple of drinks, as my body rejected the drinks.... but, it as still fun to hang with Shan's peeps..got to hang with Annie, Playa, Rob, and Jillian from the office, and the rest were Playa's friends... there was about a dozen of us there, but I survived til 9pm..Mel showed up for a bit with her posse, but later left for Morgan's.... that is where the rest of the group ended at later that night..... I went home to rest a bit before hockey.... no incident at hockey, which was good... i took it relatively easy, as i found it hard to catch my breath...
Just had to say the 2 day 2 hour season premiere of 24 was awesome... good to see the ratingsfor it doing so well.... Smallville was a real good episode with the members of the justice league appearing on it..... poor Oliver .... could have had Lois Lane, but gave it up to fight the injustice brought on my Lex.... man, that Lois girl has a hot bod!! America Idol started this week also... it was funny, but the judges were extra cruel this year..... oh well.....
The weekend is here...game approaches fast... I beg for my beloved Colts to win...GO COLTS!!!...

1 Comments:
Go COLTS!
Man, you really are a SICK BOY...and I thought my immune system was weak :P
Post a Comment
<< Home