Congrats, Super Bowl Champs.... Indianapolis Colts!!!!
Its been a long time coming....I havent blogged in almost two weeks, and of course... the Colts!!! Its been a long season, with many disappointing past seasons. But the job was finally done on Sunday night, the mission finally complete. I sweated, I stressed, I cursed...but when the game was over, the Colts did it!!...The Colts beat the Bears for the Super Bowl (41), 29-14.... Manning finally has his championship, and the critics can get off his back... no more, but he never won this, but he never did that...but, but, but....... He has won the big one... so to you critics, shut the *uck up!!!... Congrats to my beloved Colts!! You are the first good and memorable thing to happen to me this year...... a good start to the year, after an overall disappointing 2006 (personally, sports wise, and finacially).....
Its been a tough few weeks.... my sickness almost lasted three weeks.... I even started to take Buckley's for my cough.... I never had it before, and all I have to say is.....YUCK!!!.. Did it ever taste awful... But it works!!... I started to feel the improvement from my cough on Sat.... so I am on the mend.... I didnt cough too much today, and I can take deep breaths again.... my singing is coming back!!!...hhahahah...
Although I was sick, I still got out a few times..... prior to watching the Super Bowl on Sunday, I stopped off at Wayne's place and got in one hand of poker..... came in 4th out of 7, and lost my $10 buy in... Doug took the pot, after beating Minh, heads up....Brad was third, me fourth, Curt fifth, Wayne sixth,a nd Mike Lee seventh..
Saturday, after Mike and I went for bubbleatea, we stopped by Harv's place to wish Sydney a Happy 2nd bday!!... got to meet Terry's girl, and learned of his upcoming new addition to his family.... Congrats Terry!!! Happy Bday Sydney!!!! Girl, you definitely get your looks from your mom!!!
The previous Friday, we had our third quarter celebration for work, after work, at Brewsters.... so from 4-6pm, drinks and snacks were taken care of by mgmt.... in that time period, I managed to order four doubles.... I only mamaged to finish three, as my body told me, no more!!... with me still sick, I decided to listen to my body... unlike Alice!!!...hahahaha... wasnt that a sight???... thanks to Cor and Jami for offering to drive her home...another thing, old or young, if a couple want to do the touchy touch thing, do it out of site.... get a room or something!!!... who could forget that girl buying (hitting on?) drinks for some of the girls at the table...... Kalua??? Burkie??? Patsy??? Alice??.. you know what I am talking about!!!...and how about Easy being now engaged???...who knew you could get setup, approved, and engaged in one night?? Shows you why they call her "Easy"... CONGRATS!!! .....hehehehehhehe....... Most of my co-workers said they were only staying til 6pm, so I expected to be out of there shorlty thereafter.... but, I stayed til 11:30pm with Easy and Kalua...Patsy, Alice, and Cindy were there til shorlty after 10:30pm, with Cor with his freidns at another table.... if Kalua accepted my drive home, I would have missed hockey...I wished she did.... cause hockey sucked... my stomach felt like...errrr....sh*t??..hahah.. and I couldnt skate.... when I tried, I couldnt catch my breath... so I just played D the whole night and never sweated at all... plus, I got there at about 12:20am and there was already 22 other skaters... should of stayed home..... my stomach was restless the whole night... oh well, live and learn...
Once again, Super bowl champs....INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!!!!!!

3 Comments:
YEAH INDY! Now that's what I'm talking about! Holla Holla!!! :)
Glad to see you're still alive and slowly recovering.
Whoa... such a sports freak! Too bad you can't show the same affection to the best hockey team in the NHL... the Calgary Flames :P
Woot, woot! :-)
Flames? Boo-urns!
Post a Comment
<< Home