RRSP season is upon us....
With the start of Feb, its really the start of the RRSP season... the home stretch, as pple try to get their RRSP contributions and stuff in for the year.... its really funny how the majority of the population is financially illerate.... they really have no clue what finances are, and how they work.... some may know the basics, but so many pple dont.... its really scary how little pple know... one of the most basic things that pple dont know about is, when you ask them what they invested in, and they respond "I invested in RRSP", and you ask them what type of invesement, and they reply "RRSP".... hello?? lesson number one, RRSP is NOT an investment product.. you invest basically in GIC's, stocks, bonds, and mutual funds... RRSP is only and umbrella which prevents your investments from being taxed... its NOT something you buy and invest in..... if you know that basic thing, your on your way on having some knowledge.....
I am officially well again... you can declare me healthy... it was a long time coming, but it sure feels good.... I actually enjoyed myself without much discomfort when I went out for drinks last night after work with the former RBC AD crew.... unfortunately, Sharon, our organizer and lead, did not make it.... it stems a little from being cold, Rob not going, and us heading to a NW pub... but I think a lot had to do with us not going to a downtown location... you see, we planned a month ago to head to Riverstone Pub for drinks in the NW.... than, this week, Cheree decided not to go, and Sharon suggested we go back downtown... she stated majority would rule... after a number of responses, she declared majority stated DT... I challenged this on my next email, stating that according to my calculations, majority was for Riverstone... maybe I came across the wrong way, maybe I said the wrong thing... who knows...suffice to say she, Rob, and Daze could not make it... what was the REAL reason?? I will never know.... oh well, the rest of us had a good time... there was Lomes, MacT, CThom, KK, Kalua, Ali, the Chans, Jamow, and Neil.... It was a little awkward to see and interact with the ex again, but it went ok...no real problems. I sure had some good laughs with KK...it was good to catch up with Jamow, Neil and the Chans... Kalua, you were great to chat with, as usual... we stayed til about 8pm before the remainder of us, Cor, Lomes, MacT, Neil, and James left... I decided to give James and CThom a ride home.... than I went home and headed for hockey... it was good to go all out again.... Hope to go out drinking with the RBC crew again soon!!! See you guys soon!!!!

1 Comments:
teach me more about financial invenstments! :)
I'm still going to call you sick boy even though you're supposidly better now! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home