Saturday, February 24, 2007

Drinks, food, and OT..

Man, all we did at work was eat all week... there was always something going on.... how can I maintain my weight with all this eating??...heheheh.. Tues, we had chinese food to celebrate Chinese New Year (food was actually really good).... Wed, we had a pot luck to celebrate Cindy's 50th bday, Thurs, leftovers from the previous day's food, and Friday, we went to Brewsters for Nat's 30th bday and Joff's last day lunch... Once again, I went to the wrong place, but this time, it wasnt my fault (Nat!!...heheheh...kiddin!!!)..... I went to Ginocchis, but later joined Nat, Kalua, Ann, Joff, Ella, Jane, and Anita at Brewsters.... We were also given breakfast (bagels and muffins) by mgmt on Friday....We also get 5 more free lunches or so by mgmt in the next month and two breakfasts...... bout time we get something from this company.... damn company!!!

We been so busy at work, that I decided to work OT on family day.... worked a full day.... my bro had to work anyways since his company would not allow their staff the day off, with no OT pay....So, going in was ok, since I had to drive my bro anyways.... that would suck more being forced to work by your company like my bro... only other person that work was Neris, while KK and Ali came in for a half hour... I also worked a few hours of OT on Thurs with Patsy....

I went out for drinks on both Wed and Fri night... Kat and I caught up with things at The Crush on Wed... Sorry to hear that you got laid off... I am sure you will find something better... have fun on your cruise!!!... I was going to go for drinks with Shan on Friday, but Ann decided to have drinks for Joff's last day... There were about a dozen of us that showed up...Kalua, Shan, Shirley, Patsy, Exley, Ann, Joff, Rita, Easy, Leo and Rob... most left by 6:30pm, but Shan, Easy and I stayed til about 9pm..... Its true, Easy was getting hit on by this big guy... Easy played it cool, the usual hard to get game... Easy, you are so a playa!!! I tip my hat off to ya.... you should have seen her in action.... for more details, ask Easy... way to go, gal!!!.. after that, I went to Curt's house for some poker before hockey... I was up $20, but left even... not bad, at least I didnt lose... that last two hands, I could have won another $40, but it didnt work out... oh well... no guts, no glory!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Havok said...

yeah, I'm glad you worked OT 'cause I Needed the house to myself to work on my paper lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home