Happy Birthday Laney and Neris!!!!!!
This will be a crazy seven day span for me... In these 7 days, there will be three birthdays to celebrate for three special girls....
First Wingnut, who celebrated this past Wed.....no, I did not get you that Luongo vintage jersey for you, but I still got you a nice Canucks shirt..better than nothing!!!....I was able to take her out for dinner at The Crush last night.....nothing like mussels for your bday dinner.... by the way, I am still right about the Wed "discussions" and you were wrong....hahah... Happy Bday!!!
Neriss bday was on Friday.... as a dept, we took her out to lunch to Ric's Grill, along with Perky and Ann.... I managed to get on to her comp on Thurs and send a "nice" email to a list of guys and girls.... all I wonder is, did the guys line up for that kiss from ya??...hahahah...I just got her a gift cert... just remember, I was not as cheap as the others...heheheh.... Happy Bday to you!!!
This Monday, it is Lomes bday.... I invited her for lunch today, but it turned out that she was busy...we will re-schedule for another day.... best wishes to ya....
Its true, my cold returned.... so, this whole week, I had a bad cough and sniffing nose.... I skipped work on Wed, which sucked...now, my work is backed up even more.. over 100 pending transfers to look at... would have worked OT, but not til I get over this cough...maybe I will go to work Sunday.... the cough peaked on Thurs and Fri, to the point that I actually skipped hockey on Friday to try to sleep it off....seems better today.... I did go out with Shan and the crew late Fri for a few hours... We ended up at Morgans, which I had never been to... all I can say is you guys are hardcore... you all make me feel old...hahahah... k...til my next blog.... wait for it, it will be interesting.....

1 Comments:
Return of Sick Boy!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home