New Job!!!
Yes, for all of you who were wondering, I did get the new position. Its still with ATB, but its two grade pay higher, which mean more...more...more...MOOLAH!!!!...hahahah.. well, not THAT much more, but every cent helps....right???.... I start the new postion on APril 2/07. The poor soul who has to inherit my soon to be old desk..... and the rest of the girls.... poor you... good luck!!.. If you ever need my help, dont be scared to ask... cause you now I would never say no....unlike you girls (aka Kalua, Wingnut, etc...heheh).... the only girl that would say yes to me is Shan... you rock gal!!!
Friday, I headed over to Brewsters til about 7pm with Rita and Kalua... very nice chat.... its good to interac with Rita outside of work... she is a great person..... as far as Kalua goes, you know your the best!!!... after that, I headed over to Amerstam to hang with Shan and her friends for a drink.... after that, I went home,, chit chat a bit online, and than headed to hockey....
Saturday, I headed over to MacT place for some jello shooters, snacks, and drinks with Jamow.... Adrienne was suppose to be there, but she was sick and couldnt make it down... maybe next time, I will see ya...hope so, havent seen you in awhile.... After there, my bros and I checked out 300 at the movie theatre... great movie.... nice and bloody, the way I like it.... great special effects...
Sunday, went to work for 6.5 hours of OT... Ann and Patsy were there.... always nice to hang with these two great individuals..... it wont be the same once I leave transfers.... after that, did some shopping at T&T...
that is my weekend news..... later!!!!!!

5 Comments:
congrats again bro!
Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!
I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://sozyjycufi.wtcsites.com/jiqovy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money
Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.
Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]
Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.
Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.
[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]
Hi everybody!
Let me introduce myself,
my parents call me Peter.
Generally I’m a venturesome analyst. for a long time I’m keen on online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to find out my particular opinion on famous gambling projects.
Please visit my blog. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be glad would you find time to leave your comments.
Post a Comment
<< Home