Thursday, March 15, 2007

The body aches... the cough is under control

After two weeks, my cough is subdued.... for now. Yo never know, it can come back out again. So, I will do my best to not to agitate it. No more Buckleys, PLZZZZZ!!! For those of you that dont know, I applied for the soon to be vacant traders desk that JC will be leaving, as he is heading to Compliance.... I had my informal meeting with Beth on Tues, as we headed to Bumpy's... I think it went ok.... If i get it, I will be going from a "F grade level to a "H" level... I should know by end of this week....

Thanks to Shan for asking me to play for her vball on Tues... its been awhile since I played vball, and it was fun... once again, I proved how skilled I really am... but than again, Shan should know that from her experience with me in other areas in life.... never one to disappoint... yeah baby!!! As usual, when I havent played a particular sport in awhile, I am sore the next day.... my legs and back... got to like the pain!!! Man, I am gettin old...heheheh... Kim and Lee should remember the look I had the last time I played vball!!!..pain!!!

The weekend hey??... Friday night, I headed to Brewsters with the usual gang from work... Shan, the Kiz (my new nickname for Playa and Annie), Kalua, Easy, Ann, joined by Lampros & Annie's roomate (cant remember her name right now).... I left there at about 9pm...
Sat, went to sushi with the bros... hockey was great... 5 goals.... havent done that in awhile.... luckily, everything worked out well on the ice.....
Went into work this past Sunday to try and catch up... for the most part, I did after 6.5 hours alone at work...but the week has started and I am backed up again... the inquiries from the reps and the assistants are crazy..... stop the insanity !!

Down to the final 12 in Americal Idol... my fav is Chris Richardson, with props to Blake Lewis and Chris S.... my fav gal is Gina Glocksen, but its nothing like my cheering for Carrie few years ago.... she just happens to be the only girl I dont mind this year.... I am sure the top 2 will be Lakisha or Melinda...to me, both unmarketable... but that is my opinion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home