Somtimes, life knocks you down, but you get up fighting!!
Funny how that lines applies to the Wong boys..... if life has taught us anything, its never to get too high, or too low.... when we think we are ahead, life pulls us back into reality, and back down to earth.... when we think things are low and miserable, something pulls us out of the doldrums or lifts us up onto our feet.... in other words, we always "even out"... so, I try not to get too high or too low.... in saying this, I tell my homeboy to hang in there.... things look bad now with the bad news... your p.o.ed and so am I..... but I know something has to come out of this that we can work with... hang in there.... like Won and I..... your bros are here for ya!!
Less than two weeks... the countdown is on.... but my work in transfers keeps getting backed up.... I think i make some gains working OT on Sunday, but than the regular week pulls me back with more paperwork.... nice!!!....
Its true, Shan asked me again to play vball on Tues... once again, my legs and arms are sore from vball... but, after a nice sprain thumb, we were able to beat the third place team to advance to the finals after winning the third set 15-14.. in the finals, we beat the 1st place team to win it all...as Queen would sing "we are the champions, my friends!!!"... I knew we would win... come one now, they had me!!... lets not kid ourselves, I was born a natural,and gifted athlete... few, far and between.. i expect to win, and I usually do.. i am DA MAN!!!... yeah!!
Thanks for lunch, shout outs to KK and Kalua.... fun as always..... there isnt to many pple in that office I am more comfortable with.... I can always be myself.... I will be going to Brewsters for lunch three times this week.... Tues with KK, Wed with KK and Kalua, and Friday with the transfer gang to celebrate Shirley's bday... guess I should enjoy it..this may be my last "Transfer Lunch"...((tears, tears..)......

2 Comments:
Thanks dude...it's not over...maybe I'm meant to teach some rich little pricks in a private school or better yet, get a desk job like the both of you :)
hi
Post a Comment
<< Home