Flames EXTINGUISHED!!!!!!!
Yes, how happy and excited I am.... not much can get me real excited... well, not much HAS got me excited lately, if you know what I mean...hahaha.... but we will leave that for now.... but in sports, I was thrilled to see the Red Wings eliminate the hated Flames.... now, I dont have to hear all the B.S. about the Flames on tv, radio, and from all my friends and colleagues.... get this out of the way, so I can enjoy the playoffs, and life in general again.... however, I wont rub salt in the wound, for all those true Flames fan when I see them in person.... even if they boasted and bragged about it in front of my face.... I know what its like to have your team lose and all, so I will say nothing, unless provoked or bothered by... I will just say it here on my blog....Naaa naaa naaa naaaa!!!.Naaaa nnaaa naa naaaa!!..HEyyy Heyyy Heyyyy, GGOODDBBBYYEEEEE.. heheheheh... Thanks Red Wings!!.. you truly were the better team in this series.... even though it took you double OT to get the job done... I am ECSTATIC!!!
Besides my 6 hours of hockey every night for the past two weeks, I have found other things to do... Friday, I headed out for some poker action and came up about $5 short... not bad... didnt win, but didnt lose too bad either.... we started around 11:30pm , and played til about 4am.... I still had a chance to sleep in til 1pm, when I got up to watch the Wings/Flames game on Sat..
After watching the Wings kill the Flames, I headed over to Ivan's house for his bday poker tourney action... unfortunately, I did not call in advance, and didnt realize it was cancelled.... at least I went to T and T and got my BBT... heheheh...
Sunday, I got up to watch the TBay game, and watch them get eliminated... than I headed over for softball practice for a few hours... came home to chat with White Queen, and then watch the Flames get eliminated... overall, pretty satisfying weekend... tomorrow, I root for the Canucks to beat the Stars in game 7, and my predictions for the first round will be 8 for 8... GO CANUCKS!!

2 Comments:
Looks like you were right! :P
we all miss your BLOGS.... please update!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home