Monday, June 11, 2007

More old faces on facebook....

Yes, I have met some more old faces on facebook. But, I will leave that til later....
I try to keep up with my blogging, but facebook continues to consume my time... the hockey season wrapped up this week.... games 4 and 5 were hard to watch... congrats to the Ducks for winning the cup, I guess.... I look at it as, at least it wasnt the Flames, Devils, Stars, or Sabres.... with time, I guess I will be content for Selanne, and it was nice to see Scott pass the cup to his bro Rob... cause family is always number one for me... guess there is next year... cant win them all, can you?? with that, congrats to Won for winning the work playoff pool and for Wingnut for finishing second!!!

I am glad WQ forgave me for my little lack of judgement... we settle our differences over coffee Sun nite (#5), didnt we???..... hahahah... I will do my best never to cross you again...hahah

What a storm we had on Tuesday... 71MM or something in a few hours.... all the flooding of basements and cars getting submerged in waters in streets and under passes... I drove during the heart of the storm along Deerfoot to get to my vball game on Tues... I met up with three big "puddles", and I now understand why pple dont stop and not go through them... I just went into it, praying that I dont get stuck and submerged in the water, and come out the other end... thankfully, I survived... Deerfoot North was a complete mess... even after my game, I saw the mess still existed and pple were actually driving up the off ramp to get off of Deerfoot... crazy!!.. because of this, the softball game was cancelled on Wed...

Friday, went to drinks with Sara for a bit.. than I headed over to Doug for some card action.... I had to leave at 11pm for hockey, so in my last hand, we played Yokahoma(?)..... I was down $40 by this time, but won the poker part of this game.... it won me $53, and I ended up leaving up 13 dollars... that is twice now, I have won money.... I was more than happy to leave with that...ahhaah.. there was 11 of us, most ever.... Doug, Hubie, Simon, Minh, Ivan, two if Doug's cuz, Brad, Curt, and I...

Sat, I went to hang out with WQ.... after that, I headed home and clean my place up, anytime you need a hand, amigo, I am here.... glad to be of service, and good luck!!
Sunday..... just chilled at home... mostly did facebook stuff.... couple of old school mates from elementary school found me again.... good to hear from you two again... one was even more surprising.... it was from someone who I classifed as my first real crush... the one that got away.... its good to hear from you again... it will be interesting to see where your path has taken ya... I await your replies....heheheheh.... to all the school mates, the list grows..... Paul, Art, Nicki, Shelley, Jons, Steve, Shawn, and Michelle......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home