Monday, August 06, 2007

Another long weekend!!!

August long weekend..... one of the busiest weekends of the year, as summer comes to a close.... it was a pretty quiet weekend for me, even though others were busy.... Friday night, I went out for drinks with Shan and Riza at Brewsters...... Sat, my bros and I headed out for a quick dim sum and bbt in the afternoon, and than King and I headed out to Cheesecake for supper.... Sunday, I went and played a round of 18 at Shag with Playa and Shan.... shot a 112, which was a little higher than what I was shooting for... had chance to make 2 pars on par fours, but screwed up and got 5 and a 6... on the 6 par three's, got a chance to get one par, but missed it... throw in a 10 on 10 and a 9 on 14, and that was pretty much my day... seems my drive was coming along in the final 5 holes.. hope I can continue that.... Monday, just hung at home....

Thurs night, went out with Easy and Wingnut for a quick drink before heading out to all you can eat sushi with the boys and Steve at Sushi Toyko... man, did I pay for that for the next day or so... never had such salty sushi... gross..... Wed, we won in softball against a bunch of jocks... it was a nice win, for a change... finally got a chance to catch a ball... hopefully that will boost my lost confidence...

I am on the fence on facebook hooking me up with old school friends.... most of them did not treat me equally.... lot of times, it was not intentional, but that was the surrounding we grew up in, and the background pple were raised in...most of you are ignorant of it all, I know... I also understand that we were all kids back than too, naive and immature.. I factor that in now... maybe some of you have changed, but I know a lot of you havent..... though I dont hold that big of a grudge on most of you back in Sask, I tend not to forget..... it does shape out who I am today, and how I proceed.... what didnt kill me, only makes one stronger... so, for most of you out there, I say screw you!!!... for those others on the fence, I say hopeully we can fend the broken fences....... for those lucky enough to treat me like an equal in the younger years, great to have had you around.... I did not forget!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home